Monday, November 16, 2015

Thank you for the Birthday Love!

Hey hey.

I don't have any time today, but it's okay- there's nothing to write
about anyway. Nothing has changed since last week, haha. Except...
Sister smith is getting transferred. It was super unexpected. STL's
usually stay for at least four or five transfers and she's leaving
after two. Which means I'm taking the area over after one transfer
here.. Wish me luck! I'm a little nervous for my incoming comp.. But
she is a Spanish speaking missionary! Answer to my prayers haha. I've
been getting so frustrated with the language lately. So I'm happy
about that.
The reason we know who my comp is already is because in MLC we made
the change that missionaries will now know who they'll be with and
where they're going before transfer meeting.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Another note. MTC time just changed so it will change the date I will
get home. Could be earlier, could be later. Spanish speaking sisters
already go home four weeks early as it is... So I hope it's not
earlier.

My birthday was great! Because of all of you guys. Made my mid life
crisis not as bad. I'm officially old now. Seriously, it felt like
Christmas.(: we woke up in the morning and sister smith made me orange
rolls (just like mom) and I opened presents haha. It was a good day.
We spent the day at a food kitchen serving lunch and dinner. That
night some members took me out to dinner (word got around we didn't
have an appointment on my birthday,) and some other members invited us
over after and they made me a big fancy homemade cake.(: it was a good
birthday.

I wish there was more to share. Smith and I are really bummed she's
leaving. It was nice having a real friend. But hey- I got a Spanish
comp so I shouldn't complain.

I also got to spend mucho time with some of my very favorite this
week, so I'm very thankful for that. The Reid's, the Remmingtons, the
Kerns (our three weekly service, and Hannah and Olivia. I can't not be
happy after we teach them.(: We are currently working with him as
well, he should be able to baptize the girls by the 29!

Love you all so much! Thank you for the birthday love!
Hermana Sears๐Ÿ’œ


PS to top off all the anti happening right now there's been pro
legalizing marijuana in PA protesting all week so that's also been
suuuuper fun to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment