Monday, April 20, 2015

She's Arrived!

Hey mom, dad, fam!
 
I've arrived!(: It is so beautiful, I just wanted to let you know I made it here safe and I'll tell you all about it next Pday(: None of the other missionaries showed today so it's literally just me and President Johnson and his wife at their home for the day and the night haha, we just went grocery shopping, and I'm about to have a whole, last night alone for 16 months! Haha. 
It is so green and pretty, pictures to come when I get my camera(:
was my license in the package? 
I know who my trainer is and they said she is the best one here!  So excited.  I was informed I wouldn't use Spanish much but to continue studying every day here.

I haven't read your all your emails, I will next Monday and respond.

Here is my address for the package!! 
My first area will be in Butler, PA

941 E. Jefferson Street, Apt 2
Butler PA 16001

SOOOO EXCITED for the package. 


No comments:

Post a Comment