Saturday, March 28, 2015

Your Missionary's mailing address is:
Hermana Sears
[April 20] [13-B]
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

The estimated departure date for your missionary is [April 20]. The use of the
above address on all correspondence will greatly faciliate delivery to your missionary
at the MTC. Please don't send packages.


!Hola familia¡ 
I made it! I`am dying to tell you all about it here but I only get five minutes today. My P-days are on Thursdays, however I will not be able to email again til next thursday. It is amazing here. Bittersweet day. Also typing on a spanish keyboard is not easy. I love you guys so much, these next few weeks are going to be very tough. Please write me as often as you can. A dear elder a day makes the sad go away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment